21st Century Vamp on Instagram

Thursday 4 August 2011

I've re-opened my Etsy shop!

I made the decision to re-open my Etsy shop the other day, I've been pondering it for some time now and decided what the hell! Only pixie steps so far. I have a handful of special items including the following headpieces/headdresses.



Made with the finest quality materials, all these pieces have great attention to detail and can be found in the Hair Jewels section of my shop. The two flapper style headbands both have antique elements including bullion braid and French jet. The Gypsy Rose headpiece has a mixture of silk and flocked roses, a vintage jewelled brooch and ostrich plumes. Glamour rules!

So please take a moment to look at my Etsy shop, favourite my shop and add me to your circle. And if you're feeling like a 21st Century Vamp you may end up the proud new owner of one of these wearable works of art.



No comments:

Post a Comment